NOTE: We are currently offering classes for the existing TN Carry Permit that includes reciprocity with many states and the ability to both conceal and open carry. It is not called a concealed carry permit in Tennessee, although you might see references to CCW classes. You need this permit to open carry AND concealed carry in the State of TN.
To get your State of TN Carry Permit, please follow the instructions below and let us know if you have any questions.
1) Review the information on the State of TN website and fill out the application using this link and the "Handgun Permit" tab on the State page https://dl.safety.tn.gov/_/#9
2) Look for confirmation from the State of TN website that includes your application number.
3) Send us (text preferred) your application number from the State of TN site. You can text it to us.
4) The total cost of the class is $75 per person. Be sure you have reserve a seat with a $25 deposit for the appropriate class date, click the appropriate link below to do this.
Saturday May 18th - REGISTRATION CLOSED
5) We will send you detailed instructions on what you will need for the day of the class.
BRING YOUR FRIENDS: If you are bringing a friend or two with you to the TN Carry Permit Class, you may be eligible for a referral discount. Contact us for more information.
FEES: There is a $25 non-refundable booking fee to reserve a seat for this class that will be applied to your class fee when you show up. The remainder is due the date of the class cash or credit. Our site uses PayPal payments, but you do not need a PayPal, just scroll down and will see "Credit Card" option. If you do not receive a detailed confirmation email from us within 24 hours of making payment, please CALL US on the phone. The remainder of payment due is cash or credit only. No checks please.