NOTE: We are currently offering classes for the existing TN Carry Permit that includes reciprocity with many states and the ability to both conceal and open carry. It is not called a concealed carry permit in Tennessee, although you might see references to CCW classes or TN Concealed Carry. You need this permit to open carry AND concealed carry in the State of TN.
The first 5 hours of the TN carry permit class takes place at our location in Wears Valley, Sevier County where we also offer the unique opportunity for you to pre-qualify on our firearms simulator to work out any issue before we head out to the live-fire qualification in Kodak, also Sevier County.
To get your State of TN Carry Permit, please follow the instructions below and let us know if you have any questions.
1) Review the information on the State of TN website regarding eligibility and and make sure you qualify for a State of TN carry permit.: https://www.tn.gov/safety/handgunmain/hgqualifications.html
2) Fill out the State of TN application using this link and the "Handgun Permit" tab on the State page https://dl.safety.tn.gov/_/#9
3) Look for confirmation from the State of TN website that includes your application number.
4) Send us (text preferred) your application number from the State of TN site. You can text it to us.
5) The total cost of the class is $75 per person. Be sure you have reserve a seat with a $25 deposit for the appropriate TN Carry Permit CCW classes date, click the appropriate link below to do this.
ATTENTION FIREFOX BROWSER USERS: Some Firefox settings will interfere with our appointment calendar links below. If these links do not bring you to the class and PayPal payment option, try opening this website and links in a different browser.
Saturday September 28th TN Carry Permit Class - https://akvat.com/ola/services/state-of-tn-carry-permit-class-11?olaT=2019-09-28T12%3A00%3A00.000Z&olaR=542660
6) We will send you detailed instructions on what you will need for the day of the class and what you need to do after the class.
BRING YOUR FRIENDS: Fill a 4 person class, get a group discount! Contact us for more information.
FEES: There is a $25 non-refundable booking fee to reserve a seat for this class that will be applied to your class fee when you show up. The remainder is due the date of the class cash or credit. Our site uses PayPal payments, but you do not need a PayPal, just scroll down and will see "Credit Card" option. If you do not receive a detailed confirmation email from us within 24 hours of making payment, please CALL US on the phone. The remainder of payment due is cash or credit only. No checks please.
NON-RESIDENT TN CARRY PERMIT/CCW CLASSES AND CONCEALED CARRY INFORMATION: https://akvat.com/blog/f/state-of-tn-non-resident-carry-permit-info